Tuesday 10 May 2011

Evaluation Question 4

Through tHE A2 coursework - film campaign, the use of various technologies has aided me in my completion, progression and creativity compared to AS.Ive developed my skills in programs such as Photoshop, and also using the Apple mac computers which were available in my sixth form.




i was also able to market my campaign virally using the net and through cross media such as youtube, facebook and flicr. here i could reach out to audiences.





How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Getting used to eblogger has helped me to express myself differently and presenting my work in different formats has made it more interesting. Although i did have difficulties with uploading videos however this was overcome when i knew how to convert videos which has helped with things such as prezi and the film trailer itself.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com